Name:
Location: Minnesota, United States
Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.


Thursday, January 27, 2005

Damn partisan Lefties!

I was listening to MPR on Wednesday and heard the result of the vote on Condi Rice, plus a little of Kerry's explanation of his "no" vote and the explanation of one Republican senator's "yes" vote. (I missed the Senator's name). I'd planned to fume here about the vote, but willworkforfreedom has done it nicely for me here.

I'll just add this. Anonymous (well, to me) Republican Senator said that he was disppointed the Democrats had turned the vote into a partisan issue. That's fascinating, because while all the Republican senators who voted (two did not) voted in favor of Rice, thirty-two Democrats sided with the Republicans in favor of her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home