Name:
Location: Minnesota, United States
Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.


Wednesday, February 16, 2005

A Chuck E. Cheesey Kind of Evening

As is bound to happen with most middle class parents of a small child, Scooter and I recently ended up at Chuck E. Cheese. There was much riding of Clifford the Big Red Dog, spider squashing, and drum banging, and the only evidence of who the culprit was is this wanted poster. The little girl was off so fast to squish more spiders (even with Grandpa John trying to hold her there longer) that the sketch artist couldn't draw all of her and had to settle for this partial portrait:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just went to Chuck E. Cheese. I wanted you to know, my friend did a silly thing, a little like you. Well, she sort of got off the picture frame and only, she, her, I don't get it, but ... I ... had a feeling that you would like to know what she did. Well, she sort of, um, got out of the frame and did something like you with her nose halfway out and her nose halfway in and her eyes out -- I mean in -- it was pretty funny.

From Emma (typed by her daddy).

February 20, 2005 5:15 AM  
Blogger Scooter said...

Even knowing that's my hand in the picture, this photo looks like something out of The Ring.

February 22, 2005 5:26 AM  
Blogger PTW said...

I thought that was Grandpa John's hand?

February 22, 2005 6:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home