Name:
Location: Minnesota, United States
Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.


Friday, May 26, 2006

Redux

Eryn won't let me rest (to be fair, she is three and we had to get her up at 3:00 this morning, so she's a bit cranky and needy), so I may as well do something that keeps me upright until it's time to take her to her orthopedic appointment for her arm.

So, back to Ridges, this time the early a.m. version. Awful hives, one eye swelling toward closed, face and neck swollen, nausea, throat very sore and becoming difficult to swallow. Yippee! They hit me with the cocktail again, but this time sent me home with a script for an Epipen and a steroid. So I get to be moon faced for a week or so. Again, yippie.

Scooter rode his bike to work at about 5:45, when we got back home, to try to wake himself up. So, Eryn's and my day is pretty sucky so far, but so is his.

Did I mention, yippie?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy smokes lady! Was this still from the same stuff a few days before? You are most definitely allergic to that crap! Are you better? Poor thing!!

May 30, 2006 10:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, my name is David. I saw your blog today. Looks good. I am a fellow blogger.com user. Pay me a visit sometime, won't you?

David

http://the-daily-nosh.blogspot.com/

May 30, 2006 10:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Got your comments. Glad to meet you. Eryn is a doll.
As to the DaVinci Code. We've been through, and done worse. I loved the book. And liked the film. The book is part of what led me to accept Jesus in my life as Lord and Savior.
I adore the Simpsons, Star Wars, and the South Park Movie. I have not seen the show in a LONG LONG time. But enjoyed it too.
So how are you?

As my Jewish Grandmother, said"Don't be a stranger!"(yes I am a Messianic Jewish Christian) I am a "YID FOR G-D'S KID".
Be well;
David

May 30, 2006 11:49 AM  
Blogger LissyJo said...

I have been on the fence re: christianity in general for many years. Reading the da vinci code really helped me understand the life of jesus. It lead me away from being a "christian," and more of an agnostic.

As far as your frequent flyer program at the hospital--STOP IT! I'm glad you're doing well and very glad you have an epi pen. Patent airway: Good. Swollen eyes and wheezing: Bad.

June 03, 2006 9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home