Name:
Location: Minnesota, United States
Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.


Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Locked Out

When Scooter locked himself and Eryn (complete with messy diaper) out of the car at the lake, did I call him stupid? No. But when I call him from St. Louis Park to tell him I've locked my keys, purse, and phone in the car, what's the first thing he says? "Now who's the stupid one?"

I'm offended.

He locked his key, the diaper bag, his phone, and his wallet in the car when I was at an all-day conference. Okay...he's got servers down and has all sorts of people clamoring for his help and he still had to go get Eryn at the time I called him. And, he has to drive from Eagan to SLP in rush hour. Still, I didn't suggest he was intellectually challenged.

Ah, well. At least the Caribnou/Bruegger's combo near the building I was in has free wifi. I feel like a schmuck because, without my purse, I cannot purchase anything from either establishment. Maybe I have to get Scooter to spend some money when he gets here.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

He was probably feeling stupid for locking himself out of the car and that you were probably THINKING that he was stupid. Thus this provided him with an opportunity to pay you back for POSSIBLY thinking that he was stupid when he did it.

September 08, 2006 10:41 AM  
Blogger LissyJo said...

During any of these exchanges, did the phrase, "freakin' baby" come up?

September 08, 2006 11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home