Name:
Location: Minnesota, United States
Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.


Thursday, April 21, 2005

First Accident

Yesterday as I was preparing to take Eryn to the neighborhood park, I turned my back on her for eight seconds (really) to clear stuff out of the Burley, and in that time, she climbed into her birthday present, slammed her foot down on the accelerator, and drove into my shins. (I heard the whirring and turned around just in time to take the hit face-forward.)

Scooter's parents gave her the John Deere Gator for her birthday. I think it's compensation for their experiences of having to drive foot-powered vehicles in their youths. (They're shown below visiting one of their old cars):



Because John was primarily responsible for the decision to purchase our daughter a motorized weapon, here's my favorite picture of him. (Just a little teasing, John; Eryn loves the truck, and it's hard not to be happy about it when she's so delighted!)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought I payed you for the negative to that picture!

April 22, 2005 7:04 AM  
Blogger PTW said...

Checked bounced.

April 22, 2005 10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home