Name:
Location: Minnesota, United States
Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.


Saturday, January 07, 2006

butyric acid

Scooter tends to soak his empty spaghetti-leftover tupperware containers overnight, and that's fine. What bothers me, though, is that when I get up in the morning, I always have the instant suspicion that someone has vomited in the kitchen. I'd heard before there was a connection somewhere other than in my imagination, so here's a link describing it in case anyone else has ever wondered.

I may have been thinking about this because Scooter was eating leftover spaghetti earlier, and his container is soaking in the sink as I write, and because he gave Eryn a chunk of parmesan from his food, which she choked on and vomited up, along with some grape KoolAid. Ew.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home