Name:
Location: Minnesota, United States
Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.


Sunday, September 12, 2004

Please, not HIM

I just got a new Kerry-Edwards sticker for my car (which is inside the rear windshield, as I was taught young that actually affixing bumper stickers to one’s bumper is inherently evil), but I think I need to switch back to my original political sticker. It’s funnier, and it gets me into conversations with other people (in parking lots, at gas stations, at the veterinarian’s office) that give me some hope I won’t have to take my husband and daughter and move to Canada because that lying sack of stupid actually won an election (this time). I like to show my support specifically for Kerry and Edwards, but it seems more potent to express my utter disdain toward and fear of W.

I must admit, I'm tempted to step it up and go with this one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home