Name:
Location: Minnesota, United States
Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.


Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Neater Than I Was

Or maybe that's geekier. Whatever. The deal is, I got a letter from the Jones Soda Co. yesterday telling me I'd had a photo chosen for one of the labels. I'm disappointed it wasn't one of the Eryn pictures I submitted (what a cool thing that would be to save for her!), but it's still very fun that one of my photos will be on bottles. People stranger than I collect those things for the photos, so I contributed something to a collector's item. A weird one, but, cool!

Jones sent me a few labels, but no bottle, and the labeled bottles are randomly distributed throughout the country, so I need help finding some. If you see the label with my photo, please pick up a couple of them for me! I don't think this set of labels is out yet. If I discover when they are, I'll tell everyone. Oh, and the Green Apple Soda printed on the label is just an example--it could be on anything.


The letter.


The label.


The photo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home