Name:
Location: Minnesota, United States
Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.


Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Recognition

Eryn and I were at the library today, and she took off ahead of me to visit the big Peef the bear that sits in part of the kids' section, but she detoured into one of the aisles. I found her, already up on a step stool, hauling a book off the third shelf up, yelling excitedly "Aunt Shannon's book! Aunt Shannon's book!"



Link to Aunt Shannon's 17 other books.

And a further link to books written by Shannon Knudsen. (You out there, KK?)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I hadn't known you for more than half our lives, I would swear you made this up to make me happy.

:) :) :)

"SK"

May 26, 2005 5:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool! I didn't know Shannon had so many books out there! Apparently, I should listen more closely at get-togethers & just let my kid color on your walls...
:-)

May 26, 2005 11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home