Name:
Location: Minnesota, United States
Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.


Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Perimenopause, 34

My doc confirmed for me yesterday ("You're feeling that through the Ortho-tricyclin?!") that I am, in fact, perimenopausal. Night sweats, hot flashes, memory shot to hell (as if it were stellar before), moody (more so). Switched me to Orth-Evra (hormones in a patch), because normally the first offensive against the symptoms is to go on a birth control pill (hm) but said she didn't promise anything. Goody. She did offer the advice that if Scooter and I were planning to have a second child, we'd better get to it.

Geez, what is this like without the pills already in your system? I keep conjuring up Kitty Foreman on That 70's Show.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home