Name:
Location: Minnesota, United States
Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.


Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Just for Kathy (or: me, Me, ME!)

This week I found an old friend online and am having fun catching up with her. (Something like 18 years have passed.) She complained my blog contains no pictures of me where my face isn't really obscured in one way or another, so these photos are for her.
















Eryn and I in jail in Jamestown, North Dakota - August 2005 (we were summoned to Sydney, Montana for Scooter's paternal grandmother's 90th birthday, and spent a week meandering there and back visiting various Americana)
















Jamestown. Damn shot glass was empty.






















Disney World. Er, Mt. Rushmore - also August 2005. Or, as Eryn dubbed it, "The Four Faces."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home