Name:
Location: Minnesota, United States
Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.


Friday, December 15, 2006

Not Safe For: Bunny Lovers, Small Children, or Bunnies. Seriously.

Listen, I warned you. I've disguised the full extent of the grotesquery, but of course you can tell that this is an ex-bunny. The only question is: what's hunting in my yard? Hobbs, the neighbor cat, chitters at sparrows and annoys our cat, but he's no bunny decapitater (decapitatist?) So, what? Fox? Coyote? Both are around. Unfortunately, Christy, I cannot determine whether this was the end of Cancer Bunny. The necessary end of the bunny is missing.

Wait, there is one more question: whether I will clean this up before Scooter comes home.


4 Comments:

Blogger Scooter said...

Yikes...the head wasn't around at all?

December 15, 2006 11:26 AM  
Blogger PTW said...

No head. Plenty of entrails, no head.

December 15, 2006 12:12 PM  
Blogger PTW said...

Hm, that makes me think. Perhaps I should look for the head before Eryn finds it in the yard.

December 15, 2006 12:15 PM  
Blogger LissyJo said...

You could *make* good luck charms with it's feet!! Although, considering the way it died coupled with the possibility of cancer, it's probably the opposite of a "lucky charm."

Did you sensor this picture?

December 19, 2006 10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home