Name:
Location: Minnesota, United States
Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.


Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Things I Didn't Need to Know

...but CNN thought it was necessary to tell me over lunch:

(1) Most people in the Chicago-O'Hare airport prefer stuffing with their turkeys.
(2) The reporter doing the impromptu poll re: dressing vs. stuffing prefers dressing.
(3) The above reporter prefers dressing because she's originally from New Orleans.
(4) Kanye West attended his mother's, Donda's, funeral today.

No, I'm not linking to any of that crap. At least they did better than MSNBC and spent some time on Iraq, Iran and Pakistan, unlike the last time I watched the news at D.Brian's over my lunch.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Scooter said...

I could tell you the queries I fixed for partners over lunch, but then I'd have to kill you. Not because it's top secret, but because of the boredom it would instill.

November 20, 2007 11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home