Name:
Location: Minnesota, United States
Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.


Saturday, April 30, 2005

Yardblogging

This is mostly for my dad, who lent me his hedge trimmer so that I might try to reclaim my yard.

Better, dad?




(That one on the left had been seriously beaten up by the larger bush on its left.)



Now I just need to rent a power rake and go after the back lawn before I lose this battle. Can I do that this time of year? There seems no point in feeding the lawn with all that matted dead junk in the way.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You were to trim them as animals for Eryn! A rototiller would do the yard. Then you would not have to mow just till once a month. Eryn could have fun in the mud with her vehicle.

May 02, 2005 8:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home