Name:
Location: Minnesota, United States
Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.


Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Pile of Weiners

I received a message on my answering machine (yes, I said "machine" - it's old tech) from my grandmother on Sunday. Eryn and I had been at her house all day on Saturday, and apparently forgot something, as her message said she had "found a pile of weiners" in her fridge. It was a funny sentence coming from my grandmother (funny-disturbing and funny-haha at the same time).

I had a pretty good idea she meant we'd left the remainder of the package of hot dogs I'd brought for Eryn, but in case I was mistaken, I googled "pile of weiners." The search returned a suprisingly long list. The best item was this:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home