Name:
Location: Minnesota, United States
Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.


Wednesday, January 10, 2007

This is how I know I'm old

My parents sent me money for my birthday and noted that I was to spend it on a "luxury." No problem, I thought.

The first thing I thought was that it would be a luxury to have a new windshield (mine has a horrid crack). Wow, was that weak. Scrap that idea.

Next, I thought I could put the money into the Garage Door Fund. Ack, even worse.

Then, finally I thought about getting a massage. Cool! And...then...I dropped it. Seemed like a waste.

Yesterday I spent the money on a new comforter for Scooter's and my bed. That's something for both of us, and something we needed but would put off because it wasn't really necessary. I was really excited about buying a comforter. Yep, closer to 40 than 30.


(Thanks for the comforter, Mom and Dad!)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad you found a "luxury" you were actually willing to spend it on :-)

January 24, 2007 10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home