Name:
Location: Minnesota, United States
Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.


Saturday, March 05, 2005

Neater Still

Scooter opened my mail. He figured Jones had accidentally sent me two copies of the letter about my lighthouse photo making it onto a soda label. So did I. Instead, it contained an identical letter and different labels. See, look--I really did get a second one:



Jones liked two of my photos...cool! The second one they chose is one I took about four years ago in St. Louis #1 Cemetery in New Orleans.



I couldn't get a clear photo of that label (don't ask me why), but I have the original image:



I will pay attention to when they come out (as much as is possible, as the Jones website is out of date), and do my best to ask people to look only when it's actually possible to find the bottles with my photos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home