Name:
Location: Minnesota, United States
Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.


Thursday, June 09, 2005

Dog Training

Scooter will tell you I did a neophyte's job of using the drop fertilizer spreader. What he doesn't know is that I left stripes of unfertilized grass on the lawn purposely so I could train the dog to compete in Canine Freestyle. (Be sure to scroll to the bottom of that page for a photo treat!)



As she insists on wandering across the lines instead of sprinting between them, I'm headed outside to fert the chunks I previously purposely left untouched. Did I mention I striped the lawn on purpose?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do not buy this! I was their when you fertilized. And Sandy, is not that trainable. Sandy may make it in the canine freestyle. He is free and does his free thing. From Me

June 09, 2005 3:07 PM  
Blogger Steve Eck said...

Personally, I find drop spreaders pretty much impossible to use. Broadcast spreaders are the only way to go.

June 12, 2005 5:51 PM  
Blogger PTW said...

Yeah, I have to agree. I found this drop spreader at a garage sale for $7, and it was tough to ignore.

June 13, 2005 10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home