Name:
Location: Minnesota, United States
Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.


Wednesday, June 01, 2005

I like my Ford Focus even more now

...that I read this post over at BitchPh.D. and the article over here to which B. linked.

It seems the AFA (I'm not linking to them, ick, bad karma for my blog) wants all Christians to boycott Ford Motor Company because Ford has been supporting "gay causes" (the only people who care are gay people, right?) and considers same-sex marriage to be as legitimate as opposite sex marriage. Oh, the horror!

The website promoting this boycott does remind boycotters "Please remember to always be polite." Be hatefully bigotted, but be polite.

So, let me get this straight...er, right. Gay people will be driven out of the beacon of Christian decency that is the U.S.A. if no new Mustangs are on the road?


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm surprised they haven't gone after healthcare companies in this state. The two that I have worked for are very liberal in their benefits for same-sex partners. Heck, at the last company, you couldn't attend a meeting without at least one person being gay, AND no one cared!!!

June 02, 2005 9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home