Name:
Location: Minnesota, United States
Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.


Monday, January 30, 2006

Sprint Won't Take My Money

You'd think that would be a good thing, but no. Scooter went online over a week ago to pay our wireless bill and set up autopay, so we wouldn't have to pay attention anymore. He got a confirmation number telling him it was all set up. But no. We still showed a balance a few days later. So I called and said we'd signed up for autopay, and the woman I talked to said we had been sent a letter (a paper letter) telling us our "attempt" to sign up for autopay had failed. One would think having a confirmation number would mean it had worked, but no. So I called and paid the bill and set up autopay with an actual person. She told me our balance was then $0 and autopay was set up, so I assumed all was good. But no. Today Scooter got a message on his Sprint phone telling him he was late with his payment. I fixed it...again...and I have yet another confirmation number. I'm so happy I have a confirmation number! Maybe I'll play the PowerBall with it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

Nice - love that technology. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't - sucks when your credit rating is threatened when it doesn't! Maybe you should have let it go - see if the government is listening to you while listening to us and you'd get free service!

January 31, 2006 12:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home