Name:
Location: Minnesota, United States
Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.


Thursday, January 12, 2006

Oh, so neat!

Despite previous attempts to get Eryn on a Jones Soda label, thereby inserting her into pop culture forever, I had not managed it. (Oops, the pun in the previous sentence was unintended. I swear.) Supposedly these photos of mine will appear on Jones Soda labels, but it's been a really long time since I got those letters, and they're still not showing up on the website (and therefore also not in stores). Then two weeks ago I got another letter in the mail from Jones with sample labels with the photo I took of her in the rain last April:










Here's the original photo:

















At some point, these will show up on actual bottle of soda (probably something disgusting like Bubble Gum Soda, but maybe she'll get Root Beer, and it will be even cooler), and then I will begin pestering everyone I know to look at Target, grocery stores, Starbucks, Panera, Barnes & Noble, and anywhere else that carries Jones.

2 Comments:

Blogger LissyJo said...

how come i've never seen this pic? It's incredibly cool and i want you to email it to me with full resolution so i can order it and put it on my wall of shame.

January 13, 2006 9:13 AM  
Blogger PTW said...

Wall of shame?

I'm pretty sure it was in the "Eryn" column around the time I took it, but it's been since last April. Maybe you don't always look when I send you a link saying there's a new picture, hmmmmmm? Too busy writing poems about meteorologists?

January 13, 2006 11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home