Name:
Location: Minnesota, United States
Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.


Thursday, February 15, 2007

How Difficult Is This?

A quick trip to the neighborhood Cub Foods last night left me muttering under my breath about useless bastards who cannot peek outside their own desires for two seconds and consider that there is a world outside themselves.

Returning to my car, parked a few spaces down from the handicapped spots in my row, I saw that two carts had been parked in the open handicapped parking spot. Which, by definition, makes it not open. I don't mean on the line that separates one spot from its opposite in the next aisle - poised to blow into some poor schmuck's vehicle who will probably put his/her cart away when he/she returns - but parked solidly in the space, like they belonged there.

I put my things in my car, put my cart in the corral, and then went to get those two carts. I decided the person who left the second cart was the bigger jackass. What's the thinking here? "Hey! What a good idea! Then I don't have to walk an extra 25 feet to put my cart away." Perhaps the ever-popular "Well, he did it!"

More demoralizing: as I was driving out of the lot, I saw that there were two carts in an "open" handicapped space in the next aisle.

It was cold out there last night. I think next trip, I'm parking my car on the sidewalk in front of the store and leaving my cart on top of an old lady.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Scooter said...

You posted the same post twice. I was very disappointed to note that I wasn't getting two different things to read.

February 15, 2007 1:36 PM  
Blogger PTW said...

Damn Blogger! It should intuit my intentions and behave accordingly.

February 15, 2007 1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home