Name:
Location: Minnesota, United States
Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.


Thursday, December 23, 2010

Bad Banana Bread Makes Me Angry

Who are all these people who can't make banana bread? It isn't hard. (Neither should the actual bread be, by the way.) A psychologist in my suite said she'd been given banana bread, and had put it out to share (as is the custom among we therapists when clients give us food). So I found myself a piece. It looked dubious, but that's just looks, so I tried it. Now I am angry. How did someone turn bananas into sandpaper? What's with the crunchy bits? There are nuts, but that's not what I'm talking about, so what the heck? I can't get it off my tongue.

This isn't the first time, either. I'm not eating any of that stuff anymore. Maybe the psychologist is doing research on her colleagues.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home