Name:
Location: Minnesota, United States
Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.


Thursday, December 23, 2010

Blogger Can't Handle Google SketchUp

No one can see my attempt at a person, drawn after completely ignoring the presence of tutorials, because Blogger says the file is "corrupted." It isn't corrupted, it just has .skp after it, and Blogger can't figure that out.

Ooo, wait! Maybe I can do a screen capture. I don't know if I'm smart enough to do that, let me check.














Yes, yes I am. See the person on the left? That's not mine; that's the image that was there when I opened a new document thing. I drew the circle head and then tried to use rectangles to do other body parts. When it was obvious it was going badly, I kept going anyway because it made me laugh. I have to stop doing this nonsense now, though, because I promised Scooter I would call the TV repair people today and tell them our big TV is broken again in the same way, and what are they going to do about it.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Orlando said...

google sketchup is very nice

January 04, 2011 9:18 PM  
Blogger hailey said...

Hi, nice blog very informative! Would you please consider sharing my link to your readers? Please email me back at haileyxhailey gmail.com.

Thanks!
Hailey

October 01, 2017 2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home