Name:
Location: Minnesota, United States
Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.


Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Park Monkey

Scooter took Eryn to the park yesterday afternoon while I was gone, so naturally she asked and asked and asked to go again today. (It was my plan, anyway.) Because some four-year-old (whose mother kept telling her to share but never actually enforced the direction) kept control of the big red swing Eryn likes best, she spent most of her time climbing and going down slides.





Climbing was no small feat, as the wind threated to knock her right off her feet:


I had no idea she could climb this (with minimal help):


Or this (with absolutely no help):


We'd been at the park for a little over an hour (with no luck on the red swing, despite several attempts on Eryn's part), and had to go because she was getting hungry and tired. She must have paused two dozen times on the path from the park to the car to wave goodbye to the park.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

We also have been to the part 30 times in the last week.I get violent at the non sharing mom's.Waving bye bye to the park is as cute as one gets...I actually tear up when Michael does it...what a couragous,well adjusted mom you are by the way...when Michael tries to climb that thing a freakishly scream for fear he will fall that half foot...he is going to need thearapy because of me...I know it:)Great blog by the way,read you through planetdan.

March 31, 2005 1:27 PM  
Blogger PTW said...

No way - someone reads my blog who isn't (a) related to my kid or (b) connected to my husband through work? Cool!

I'm not worried about the falling. I'm worried about the conking of the head on the way down.

March 31, 2005 1:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home